Thursday 13 December 2007

zoom

The days are passing by in a blur ... packing, meeting up with close friends, packing, attending farewell luncheons and dinners, packing, last minute shopping, packing, packing, packing ... I've finally found time to take a breather and attend to my blog and store.

I realised in the past few days that it's been awhile since I made my last lariat, so in the midst of all that packing madness, I found time to make the Lariat of Teardrops ... what do you think? :)


10 comments:

lola said...

Ït´s so charm! :)

Anonymous said...

it's lovely, marsha - i love the contrast of color and texture. and that turquoise is especially beautiful.
xoxo

Julia said...

Wow! I love this combination. It has a different feel than your others! Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my blog. I'm just not getting the hang of leaving messages on other peoples blogs. I had no idea it would be so exciting to see other peoples comments and responses to my posts! You've been such a dear, thank you!

Anonymous said...

I apologize that I haven't been around much in the past few months.
Your new item is gorgeous!

PeachPoPs said...

The Lariat of Teardrops is truly beautiful. I love how the necklace goes through the teardrop. Very nice and lovely details. Your work just keeps getting better and better Marsha!

Feltland said...

It's soooo beautiful Marsha. It's hard to believe you're moving so far ... :(

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Beautiful! Moving can be so stressful but it looks like you're handing it well :) Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

mushroommeadows said...

wow!!! This is amazingly artistic. :) You're so creative!

Sewlutions' World said...

I think it is gorgeous!

lola said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
I´m very glad to have met you.