Wednesday 2 April 2008

my little fashionista

I believe we have a little fashionista in the making! Gaby gave the word "head-dress" a whole new meaning when she pulled out her shorts from the I-promise-to-do-the-ironing-later pile of clothes and placed it over her head!


















And lo and behold! It matched her outfit! :) Hmmm ... upon closer inspection, she was playing with a matching set of yellow cutlery as well (check out the bottom right pic)!!! Well, looks like SOMEONE was busy playing matchy-matchy today!

12 comments:

picciolo said...

what a sweetheart! she must have been having a yellow day
: )

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

Oh my gosh, she is way too cute! Like a little ball of sunshine. :)

mushroommeadows said...

hahahaha...the pictures are killing me! So adorable!!!

Andrea Baker said...

Adorable!!! Just adorable!!!

Feltland said...

Your girl is adorable ... your children are really sweet Marsha ... :D

Sherie said...

So adorable! :) Truly made my day, thanks for the sweet smiles.

Your blog is such a delight to read.

PeachPoPs said...

She's a doll! That's so wonderful that you captured such a cute moment. :-)

Simply Sentimental said...

OMGosh, isn't she TOO cute....Isn't it funny what the little ones will do...

lola said...

Lovely! she is growing-up so fast!

Barbra said...

In that outfit she must have bananas and lemons and saffron rice! All matchy matchy! Too cute.

Sewlutions' World said...

Totally adorable, and that's where it starts!

florspace said...

She's adorable! Just like sunshine! Hmm...I remember doing putting pants on my head when I was a kid too! hehe