Friday 14 September 2007

a commissioning spree!!!

I've been working on a few commissions over the past few weeks ... and as most of you know, I LOVE working on customised orders!

Here are just a few I've completed and sold:










Yesterday I received another request from a customer who needs a pressie, a necklace to be exact, for a friend's birthday. So far, I've come up with these designs:


She's leaning towards the 2nd idea, so stay tuned for its result! Have a lovely weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Marsha, congrats. and woe, I am impressed with your drawings - that is an art work in itself!!

Feltland said...

They're lovely !!! Your new pieces are really great ... :D

Morgan Street said...

Beautiful work as usual Marsha. I can't wait to get my earrings :)

E and E Bungalow said...

Great designs! I like the 3rd design, but I know all will be gorgeous!

MaryMarsh said...

Marsha, all three are beautiful designs! You have so much creativity and talent! And your drawings are simply awesome! Wow! Impressive! :)