Sunday 2 September 2007

excitement over turquoise & my 5th feature!

I went out shopping for beads yesterday with a specific goal to get a certain type of flowery bead, and came out of the store grinning away with a bagful of these instead:

Talk about excitement, especially over their endless possibilities! Earrings (oooh...), pendants (aaaah...) & LARIATS (*droooool*)!!!

I've got my mojo back now, I'm all powered up and ready to start my endless nights of jewellery making!!! I'm now eagerly awaiting my other supplies to arrive to that I can show off what I promised in one of my previous posts! ;) Stay tuned and I promise, you WON'T be disappointed!

On a separate note, the lovely and very dear MaryMarsh featured me in her blog. This brings my feature count to 5! How wonderful! It feels so good to know that my pieces have travelled around the world and that they are so well-loved by their owners. Thanks so much, Mary Marsh, for featuring me! And it was a pleasure customising those pieces for you! :)

2 comments:

Feltland said...

They're lovely !!! They would be some great earrings (what can I say - just love earrings :S )

Morgan Street said...

I can't wait to see what you make with those beauties!! You know I already want one right?