Friday 17 August 2007

overdrive b4 hols

Well, I'll be leaving for a short break to France early Sunday morning ... and although I'm looking forward to visiting that gorgeous country & having a whale of a time, I just know I'll be missing my beads & tools - big time.

So for my sanity's sake and to soothe that savage creative beast in me for the time being, I went into overdrive and created these:


Tiger Ebony Twist Bracelet II

I'll be coming up with a whole new creation (with a-one-of-a-kind bead) upon my return - I am SO EXCITED about it! Be sure to stay tuned!!!

6 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

geez...those are totally awesome!!! I love the chunky beads the best.

Have fun in france!!!

lola said...

Well, good holidays! and all your
last creations are awsome.

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

What fabulous and unique creations! Enjoy your trip to France, take lots of pics!
Amy

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

I'm so jealous - I'd love to travel to France! Have a great time :) Love the new items - especially the earrings.

Anonymous said...

Well? Hurry up then ;)

Teehee. Welcome back dear! Hope your trip to France was a good one!

Love N
xx

Feltland said...

So lovely new stuff - really gorgeous ... you've been working hard during this weeks!!! ...
Hope you enjoy your free time and have great fun.

See you soon,

Monica