Thursday 22 March 2007

CONTEST!

Name the Earrings Contest!


I held a "Name the Earrings" contest today ... and it was GREAT! I made this lovely pair of earrings, named them after the little one, i.e., Gabrielle, and posted it on forums. Etsyers were to guess it's name and the winner would win this gorgeous pair! IT WAS WILD! They thought of names I had never even heard of! There were the simple ones from Samantha to Clarissa and then there were the whaaaaaat??? ones like Taraveeeve and ChaCha (lol)! My sides are still hurting from all that laughting and my oh my, I've never seen a thread move through 39 pages in such little time! Amazing! And what fun we had too ... it was filled with lol's!!!!!!! So congratulations, theisland, these earrings are on their way to you! Enjoy them! And a big thank you to all who participated in that contest. You were all FAB! As a little added bonus, I'm offering a 15% storewide discount to all who participated from now till April 15th. Many thanks once again to the following cool etsyers:~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The competition WAS really fun! I've never seen a thread grow that fast either. :)

I can't wait to get the earrings! They're so gorgeous! Plus, I love the name; it reminds me of Xena! I always loved the character Gabrielle. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You rock!! :)

Anonymous said...

That was a great game! It was wonderful to see how many people participated. :) Your jewelry is really beautiful! I'll have to come and visit your shop again soon.

Missrie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting such a fun game, it was lots of fun. And your jewelry is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

The competition was so much fun I felt like a kid waiting for a present or something waiting for Marsha to tell us the answer (^o^). I love your jewellery Marsha its so sophisticated and fab! And its great to know you are in London like me (^_^). Your kids are sooooooo cute hehehe.

Sewlutions' World said...

I'm a little sad that I didn't win those fabulous earrings, but it was fun to play.

Anonymous said...

Youir very welcome!That was great fun! I may do that sometime too!I'd like to get a sale forst though,lol.Thanks,Jan