Thursday 22 March 2007

it's a great feeling ...


... when you've secured yourself a treasury on etsy. But it's even more wonderful knowing you could have ... just might have ... helped a friend with a sale! And of course, having such wonderful comments in your treasury sure does make your day! Congrats on another sale, Jennifer!

*UPDATE*
I just received a convo from RedOtter, she's also just sold the Robins's Journal which I featured in my treasury entitled "Base o' Brown" ... coolness personified! Congrats to you too, Jewels!


4 comments:

Kampung Girl said...

I just sold my first slim wallet too. Not the one on the treasury you put me on but the one with spring flowers. Thanks. Have a great time on your trip.

The Red Otter said...

Thank you for putting my little Robin's Journal on your lovely treasury! This has been an exciting day for me!

I hope you have a lot of fun with your earing contest! I swamped a few posting with my guesses!

Anonymous said...

you're so cute, marsha :-)

lola said...

sorry, my english is not very good, but I can see and admire what others do. You are very creative. If you don´t mind I will make a link to your page