Monday 19 March 2007

me no likee ...

... Murphy's Law!

*snarl*

"Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong" ...

Kiddos are falling ill, slowly but surely. Oh man! Little one woke up with the flu today and big bro is sniffing away *sniff sniff* *clears throat* *yuck yuck*. And yes folks, we are going for our hols on Saturday. Somehow, something HAD to happen, didn't it?

But hey, I'm trying to stay positive here ... at least they're falling ill on Monday instead of say, Friday or something ... hopefully, this means they'll have enough time to recover. But of course, should Murphy plonk his "law" into my life again, you're probably seeing a going-to-be-sick-soon-mum, I reckon, probably on Thursday or Friday. *growl*

Anyway, there's something Mr Ol' Take-The-Fun-Away-From-All-The-Excitement-Because-I'm-Going-
Away-For-My-Hols-Murphy can't take away from me and that's the way the kids make me smile. The kiddos are poorly but they're still playing away and laughing with each other ... at least that's something, huh?


1 comments:

Veron said...

Awhhhh! Sorry to hear that both darlings are not feeling well. But I'm sure by Friday, they will be much better. And looking at them play like that sure brings a smile to your face :).