Wednesday 14 March 2007

Intro ...


Hi one and all! I've decided to take the plunge and join everyone else in blogland. *applause*

Ever since etsy (thanks Les!), I've made so many new and wonderful friends and have been interested and impressed by the lives of other SuperMamas and SuperNonMamas. So I got to thinking that it'd be real cool if I could share my thoughts and feelings through blogging as well (I know, I know, I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind time! But better late than never as I always say...) about the happenings and non-happenings in my little home away from home.

So here I am folks! All locked and loaded, with barrels full of words, pics, ideas and what-nots ... in the meantime, join me for a cuppa, won't you? Here's a toast to my very first blog!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

tfznsCHEERS MARSHA! WELCOME TO BLOGLAND!
xoxo

E and E Bungalow said...

Woohoo! You did it girl! What a great start and to many more fun posts coming from you! :)

Kampung Girl said...

A blog and with etsy mini too! Tres impressive. Congrats on taking the plunge into the blogosphere.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mar! Looks good - congrats!! Must call you soooooon...

Love
Nat
xx

Anonymous said...

"Ta Chee want cofffeeeeeee??????" :D

Sweet blog-webbie! I see you're still obsessed with brown... now if only there was a way to turn the white bits into duck egg blue... Wouldn't you be over the moon!!! :)

Keep blogging everyday ya? I'll be your biggest self-proclaimed fan!

+muchlove+

Anonymous said...

hi marsha!
howlindoggie here! i finally found it! i guess i'm really behind in the times. gotta get myself one of these blogspots too. etsy mini looks great! will let you know when i have one.

wow so much time spent in fron of the computer now - not used to it. would normally be in fron of the bench makin' jewelry!!

i'll be checkin this spot regularly!!

mettle design studio said...

hi there. check out my teeny blog (i will add to it soon) http://mettledesignstudio.blogspot.com/

thanks for th encouragement!!!