Wednesday 25 July 2007

i was completely worn out BUT ...

I just HAD to create something ... ever had that feeling? Where your day just isn't complete if you don't utilise a bit of your time, no matter how tired you are (or even if you're recovering from the flu), to lose yourself in your crafty little world and create, create, create ... even if it's something simple. And when you're done, you sit back, enjoy your latest piece and go ahhhhhhh ......

*UPDATE: It sold on the VERY SAME DAY I listed it!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!*

3 comments:

Feltland said...

Sooooo beautiful !!! Really lovely and stylish ...

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Yup - I know that feeling :) Even though it was nice outside this weekend I just had to make some new items with my new supplies!

I love the woodgrain in your new piece - it looks so smooth and silky!

mushroommeadows said...

Congratulations on the sell!!! Yah! It was lovely. :)

By the way, I know what you mean about creating....:)