Friday 20 July 2007

made my day ... AGAIN!

I've been featured again, this time by florspace in her blog and I'm well chuffed! It's wonderful knowing that your creations are loved by someone else but it's an even greater feeling when they love it so much that they dedicate a whole blog post to you! I'm walking on air today ... it completely made my day! And thanks so much to sewlutionsbyamo for giving me the heads-up about the blog feature!!!!

Florspace has got one of the cutest zippies around, I'm totally in love with her Japanese fabrics, they're cute and so very pretty. Another pleasant surprise was that she's a fellow Singaporean herself, just back from the Land Down Under ... Etsy DOES bring people together! I stumbled upon her store whilst looking out for Japanese inspired items to feature in my treasury named "JAPANESE!!!!!!".



Her sakura zippy caught my eye and I'M GETTING IT!!!!!!!!!! She's customising one for me and upon checking out my store, requested for a customised necklace. And dig this - she wants it to be a TOTAL SURPRISE!!! This is the first time I'm customising something for someone without them knowing what the end result will be ... so it's gonna be interesting! Watch this space everyone ... I'm dying to see her reaction when I'm done with her necklace! ;)

6 comments:

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

congrats on the feature - isn't it a terrific surprise! loved your Japanese treasury too! Good luck w/ the custom order :)

MaryMarsh said...

Way to go Marsha! Congrats on the feature! :)MaryMarsh

E and E Bungalow said...

Yippeee! you go girl. you're becoming famous now! :) congrats- you deserve it! Lovely treasury too.."turning japanese, I think I'm turning japanese, I really think so..." sorry, me thinking of that old 80's song.

mushroommeadows said...

How totally fun!

By the way, Marsha, thanks for the kind words. I need to stop having a pity party. :)

Feltland said...

Loved your treasury list - what a pity there was no more place for comments :(
Love kokeshi dolls - really a great theme for a treasury.

Besos,

Monica

mettle design studio said...

woohoo marsha!!!

very cool treasury!i found feltland thanks to you! and thanks for putting me on it! oh, and it went to the front page!!yay!