Monday 2 July 2007

Sunday sweetness ...

Oooh, don't you just love weekends? I love my Sundays ... lots of chill-out sessions ... cuddles and loads of pampering, esp from my dear hubby. He takes over the cooking during the weekends and I get such a wonderful 2 days off that the whole new week begins on a really relaxed note.

Yesterday he cooked up a mean dish of Briyani, that's a Southern Indian dish full of basmati rice, lamb and loads of spices like saffron, cardamom seeds, cloves etc ... it was totally WICKED!!! Spicy with that bit of tangyness from that one lime ... ohh la la!!!

Later in the evening, I was overcome by a spur of the moment desire to create something sweet (jewellery, that is). If you take a look round my store, you'll notice that mostly earthy colours dominate my creations, so hey, why not? It's good to break the mould sometimes ... so here it is everyone, my very own Lariat of Sweetness! (Did I mention that I'm in my lariat phase and that I'm trying to spread the lariat love?) ;)



5 comments:

Rainbow Swirlz said...

Haha you're my favorite.
& I'm inlove with that necklace on the left.. gorgeous!!!!!!!!

lola said...

I love this lariat! It´s beautiful.
Marsha, I just put a translator(babelfish) in my blog, translations are not very good, but it´s a little help.

Anonymous said...

I love your new lariat! Its beautiful!!!!

The food looks yummy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...

That's a helluva lot of Briyani man!!! You guys must have pigged out big time!

Still loving your creations! :D

Anonymous said...

Great Plan! You get a break come every weekend so will feel rejuvenated and be all ready for the new week.

MuM