Tuesday 7 August 2007

e and e ... :)

that stands for 'exhausted' and 'excited' ... why???

EXHAUSTED:
... after long day at the park and playground yesterday, chasing after the little one and goofing around with Josh (and mind you, it was close to 30deg) ...

































EXCITED:
... cos my supplies FINALLY arrived (after being almost 1 1/2 weeks late!) ... and just when I thought I was tired at around 11pm, my mind could not stand the thought that I had an order to complete and there I was till 1am ... making these for the lovely MaryMarsh:

Yeah, 'e and e' did me lots of good yesterday ... :P

5 comments:

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

looks like you had some fun (your kids are SO cute! love the photo of the little one waving!) but no wonder you're exhausted! I was tired just reading your post and checking out the pictures :)

MaryMarsh said...

bvHow much fun you must have had with your little ones! They are so adorable! Especially love the picture of your little girl waving! How precious! I absolutely LOVE my creations! How wonderful you were to make them after such a long day. Thank you soooo much for doing this custom order for me! Your jewelry is simply so elegant and stunning & I know I will enjoy wearing it! Thanks again & again! :)MaryMarsh

E and E Bungalow said...

oh man, what a fun day it looked like! yes, kids can be tiring sometimes but they are fun indeed!

mushroommeadows said...

hehe what a good combination of e's!

Anonymous said...

WOWO looks like a great day at the park!