Monday 6 August 2007

MY 4TH FEATURE! WOW!!!

And just when I thought that I've hit the jackpot by getting featured 3 times, the lovely Amie, from APunkinCardCompany, convod me telling me that she would like to feature my work! And feature my work she did, right here:

http://apunkincardcompany.blogspot.com/

Thanks SO MUCH for featuring me, Amie!!! :)

APunkinCardCompany makes "little paper things" and my faves have got to be:

and

She's also giving a 10% discount on whoever posts a comment on my feature in her blog ... so get over there and check out her stuff too!

5 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

Hey, congrats! It looks great, how nice of her to feature you! It's always a treat to see what you'll list next! Keep up the good work.

A Punkin Card Company said...

So are so sweet! That bra card seems to be getting around!! ;)

You are welcome and your work is supper awesome!

Amie

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Fabulous! Doesn't it always make you feel SOO good?

MaryMarsh said...

Way to go Marsha! Congrats on your 4th feature! So happy for you! Your jewelry is simply stunning! Keep up the great work. :)MaryMarsh

Anonymous said...

congrats on your 4th feature. Those cards are so cute. I love the support one. Wish I had a reason to use a thank you card like that though. Cause I'd buy them in a heart beat. lol