Friday 3 August 2007

what a lovely surprise!

I was sent a convo yesterday by indiefixx, telling me that I've been featured on:

http://indiefixx.com/2007/07/25/why-oh-why/

And what exactly is IndieFixx?
"Indie Fixx is a celebration of the creativity, tenacity, and general spunky goodness that is the indie design movement. The indie design movement is made up of artists, crafters and designers who make a literal smorgasbord of delectable indie products. Once you shop indie, you’ll never go back."

This makes it the 3rd time I've been featured. How wonderful! It's great to know that my items are getting 'out there' and being 'seen'!

On a separate note, check out my latest Stepping Stone Necklace II!

I love the colour contrast between the vibrant red coral beads and the deep darkness of the tiger ebony wood! Oooh La La! Let's hope this one will be a hit just like my very first Stepping Stone Necklace!

3 comments:

MaryMarsh said...

Way to go Marsha! Congrats on your feature! You are so creative and talented...no wonder you are getting so many features. Also, your newest necklace is just gorgeous! I love the color combination you used. Simply elegant! :)MaryMarsh

mushroommeadows said...

I agree! Those red beads add a certain sweetness to the necklace! Very nice color selection. Oh, and congratulations on being featured! You deserve it :)

Anonymous said...

I like that its connected on the top rather then in the middle of the bead. It gives it a different look. Great job!