Saturday 11 August 2007

playdate

Josh had a good friend over yesterday and apart from playing games at home, we ...

~ went to the park and the boys played football ...










~ while I tried my hardest to achieve a light tan ... :D


~ as the little one napped away ...

~ and then woke up slightly later to enjoy the swings.


We then crossed over to the beautiful lake in the middle of Hyde Park with ice-creams in hand and accompanied the duckies (well, tempted the duckies was more like it) ...



















Then it was off to Harrods for a couple of Krispy Kremes and back home we went for a game of chess ...










The day ended way too early for Josh I'm sure but it was a great day just the same!

6 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

Trying to get a light tan? ME TOO! I tan really easily, but I've been stuck indoors this entire year and I've become quite undesirably pale. It's not fair; it's sad, sad pale...like I'm sick. hehe

Sewlutions' World said...

I'm glad you had a great day - you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time. Its so nice to see kids playing. You always wear the cutest little shirts. lol

Anonymous said...

Marsha, you are the best mum!! I use to take my boys and friends to the park and I just loved it. You are creating wonderful memories for your children!! I scrolled down to see your work - haven't done it for a while - it is all so creative and beautiful. I can see your love of creativity put into each piece. And congrats. on being featured!

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

what a perfect summers day... carefree and non stop! How everyday should be...looks like you enjoyed life's simple pleasures to the fullest.
blessings,
Amy

LazyTcrochet said...

Looks like it was a fun day! What cute kids. I like the cool bag hanging on the stroller too!