Thursday 29 November 2007

back in london ...

Hi everyone! I'm back from my hols in Europe which we toured around with my sister-in-law, brother-in-law and godson. Here are some pics for you to enjoy ...

Windmills at Zaanse Scaans, Netherlands

A MUST pic on and in a clog in Amsterdam ...

Josh getting a first-hand taste of history at Anne Frank's House, this was her bedroom whilst in hiding ...

Breakfast at McDonalds ... Gaby was excited over the animals in their glass display cabinet.

At the Arc du Triomphe ...

Another view of the Champs Elysee leading up to the Arc du Triomphe ...

Dinner at a French restaurant

This was probably the cause of the food poisoning I had ... :(

The beautiful Eiffel Tower ...

A family pic ...

View from the top of the Eiffel Tower ...

... and it was freezing up there!

The Eiffel Tower - Simply spectacular near or far

I wolfed down hazelnut spread French crepes like crazy!

The Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris

The Lourve Museum, Paris

A family shot outside the Lourve

I can only imagine what the people standing below must've been thinking ... :D

My sister-in-law and I outside a quaint French store
...
Our 2nd time at Le Mont St Michel ... still as breathtaking!

I'm now recovering from my bout of food poisoning but will definitely be back with more goodies for my store ... stay tuned ... :)



9 comments:

E and E Bungalow said...

Great pics Marsha! Looks like you and family had a wonderful time in France and the Netherlands! The shots of Paris were fab- I miss Paris! Glad to have you back and hope you feel better soon!

MaryMarsh said...

Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful pics Marsha! Your pictures are awesome! And you have such a beautiful family! Looks like you had a fabulous time on your trip! I'm glad you are back and hope you are feeling much better. :)

PeachPoPs said...

Wonderful photos! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time in Europe. Thank-you for sharing. :-)

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! - except for the food poisoning of course - glad you're feeling better :)

I'm soooo jealous - I would love to go to Paris and tour around. Thank you so much for sharing (I can live vicariously through your pics - haha!)

mushroommeadows said...

Looks like you guys had soooo much fun (aside from the food poisoning). I'm glad your back and feeling better . :D

Feltland said...

Glad to know you¡re back - it seems you had a great time with your family ... :D
Are you feeling better Marsha ???

I do hope so ... ;)

Unknown said...

The photos are just stunning, you look like one of the perfect little familys.

Claire said...

I love your photos, looks like such a great trip. Hope your feeling better. You family look lovely!! <3

lola said...

Wow! wonderful pics and holidays.
Sorry for your poisoning, I hope you´ll better.