Thursday 15 November 2007

coming back down ...

... to earth. That's me after enjoying my past few days of being on Sale 100-land. Many thanks to all those who took advantage of my 4 day sale ... my shop is looking bare once again and it's time to create more goodies!

Many thanks to all who left me well-wishes in my previous blog post! I shall endeavour to fill my store with more beautiful and unique creations and make it to that next milestone pronto! :)

Store update:
These are now available...more unique self-designed focal beads!

Sakura Matsuri Necklace (Cherry Blossom Festival in Japanese)


And here's my latest pair of earrings ... I love how they dangle and bob around just under the earlobes!

Wooden Berries


More goodies will be listed over the next few days before I depart for my holidays ... we'll be off to Amsterdam and France for over a week!!! :D


9 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!

Marsha, thank you always for visiting my blog. I do enjoy featuring other artist... but right now the reason there are so many is because I am involved in the 90featuresin90daychallenge - wooeee-- that is a lot of features, but it has been done. In turn others are also featuring me on their blogs. Great promotional tool - if you might be interested and have the time you can still get in on it. Just type in 90 day challenge in the forum space bar and you will get all the information. This was started by Giftbearer of etsy

Now, I have finally taken time to
post some aprons. I just posted the last two sets, so scroll down and take a peak.

MaryMarsh said...

Oh how much I LOVE your latest creations! They are all just stunning! Beautiful work Marsha! :)

E and E Bungalow said...

Ohhh, love the new ones- especially that sleek one! So darn sexy I tell ya! :)

A Punkin Card Company said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! I love those little wooden earings. Do you have any left after your amazing sale?

:)

mushroommeadows said...

Oh lovely! :) The earrings are adorable...really!

Have fun traveling! :)

Feltland said...

Lovely !!! So beautiful combo - wood and metal - really lovely ... :D

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

So cool and elegant, as always! Here's wishing you a wonderful time on your upcoming trip!

lola said...

Very nice everything. Have a good holidays!

florspace said...

Congratulations on that big 100! Your creations are still one of the best I've come across. Keep the fabulousness coming!