Friday 9 November 2007

kawaii & vintage love

*Note*
kawaii -
The Japanese word for cute. Pronounced ‘ka-why-ee’.

In one of my earlier posts, I was going on about how crazy I am with apple inspired items at the mo' ... add to that now, my latest obsession with vintage beads - flowers and leaves in particular. So you'll understand that these came about very naturally:

I just can't get over how pretty they are ... the textures, colours and intricate detailing are what make them stand out from normal beads and stones. And trust me when I say, "The possibilities are endless!"

Viva la kawaii! Viva la vintage!! Viva la handmade!!!

6 comments:

Feltland said...

Love your new earrings Marsha - they're so beautiful - so pretty shape and colours ... I love earrings ... :S

PeachPoPs said...

Your new earrings are beautiful. I love the flora/fauna theme you've got going. Nice work!

Feltland said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Marsha ... what a pity people can't see how beautiful your earrings really are when you have them in front of you - sooooo pretty work ... :D

MaryMarsh said...

Oooh la la!! I love them! Very pretty earrings! And I love how you suspended the leaf on the necklace! And the focal flower... simply gorgeous!! You are an amazing & talented artist! Way to go girlie!!

Anonymous said...

Marsha, this necklace is beautiful!
I read your article about your great success and great appreciation to the people who have supported you and your family and etsy. You are truly so gracious. I am very happy for you... I wish you continued success!!

pinkalmond said...

I love the apple earrings!!

http://pinkalmond.blogspot.com/