Friday 8 June 2007

lariat love ...

I go through phases. I've gone through a headscarf phase, then a ring phase, then a babydoll top phase, then a ballerina pump phase ... so yes, I'm currently in my lariat phase. I simply adore this type of necklace and my creative side has been working overtime, thinking up new designs and tweaking old ones.

This is one of my latest, available in my store and it combines my obsession for teardrop shapes and lariats ...

My current WIP is a lariat of circles ... and you KNOW just how much I love circles! A pic of that will be posted as soon as it's completed. I'm pretty sure all lariat fans out there will love that one too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooOOooOOoOOOooo....

I'm loving the last 2 necklaces you made! Very fresh and appealing!

E and E Bungalow said...

Pretty lariat! I love those teardrop components too and loved how you made a lariat with them- very elegant looking!

Anonymous said...

marsha that is SO lovely! i love the way the beads echo the teardrop of the loop.
perfection!

mettle design studio said...

hey girl, you're getting better & better ... your designs are sooo fab!! what can i say... a mega star in the making!!

lola said...

I love lariats, but I haven´t make anyone yet, but looking at yours... well, who knows? lol. Congratulations, good job!