Wednesday 6 June 2007

What's a girl to do ...

... when she can't sleep, misses her mum terribly and has been out of jewellery-making action for about a week???

She:

  • decides to change the layout of her blog and messes around with HTML codes and stuff to maximise the use of the whole page,
  • goes window shopping on etsy,
  • replies to emails now and again,
  • refuses to give in to the urge to snack at 1.26am,
  • IMs with a fellow friend on messenger,
  • updates jewellery pics on flickr,
  • continues to fight the urge to snack at 1.42am,
  • makes a sweet circle-filled bracelet at 1.45am,
  • blogs about this at 2.15am
  • and tries really hard to drift into snoozeyland afterward ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors you've chosen for your new layout.
We all have those times when we can't sleep. I happen to have a husband who is very intimate with the "can't sleep" phenomenon. Our dog doesn't wake me up, she wakes him up to let her out. lol

Anonymous said...

Back to reality! Reporting to work, that is. I miss you and company very much too! Parting this time was easier as I will see all of you within 6 months time (I hope).

MuM

msbelle said...

Love your new bracelet! And your blog is really nice!
I have to resist the urge to snack as well. Since I'm a night owl most of the time it's really hard not to eat and be on the computer. I totally understand what you mean!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!

How about a toasted ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato and egg sandwich with lots of pepper? :P