Thursday 21 June 2007

Sign My Guestbook Please ...

Jewelry by Tara did a great job and added a guestbook to our JET blog ... it was so cool, I decided to follow suit and create one of my very own ... so go ahead, scroll down to the bottom of this page, and sign it! Add pics if you want to ... go on! It'll be so fun to hear from all of you, family AND friends! And please 'de-lurk' from your hiding places and say hi, even if you've never commented on my blog before, it means a lot to me ... thank you waaaaay in advance!

5 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Marsha, just signed your guest book. What a cute picture of you up at the top. I would like to see more of your jewelry .... it is quite beautiful! Corline

marsha said...

Thanks Corline!

And thanks Lola!!!

E and E Bungalow said...

Cool! I signed your guestbook, but i'm not showing up. Weird..maybe in a few minutes? well, have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I just got your site and will be here often..
Yours truly.. your ever dear cousin Bev. =)

lola said...

Marsha, it is not necessary to speak and understand spanish, I don´t speak english very well, but we are in the "same mood" You are lovely and has a great heart.