Thursday 7 June 2007

a necklace for a special occasion ...


I'll be attending a reception this Saturday and I made this necklace last night whilst watching Grey's Anatomy with hubba ... I have recently developed a new found love for opalites ... and dang! It's going to go SO well with my new blouse! More pics to come this Saturday ... promise! =)

On a slightly different note (well, same difference if you get what I mean) ... I woke up to 7 sales this morning! And I thought waking up to 3 was a pretty electrifying experience! But this, this is just a I'm-so-ecstatic-I-can't-stop-myself-from-grinning-
with-heart-palpitations-and-all kind of feeling! =D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so lovely marsha!

Sandra Eileen said...

What a nice surprise, I've yet to wake up to seven sales, maybesome day. - Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Great necklace. Its very elegant! Congrats on your sales.

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Congrats on the sales - how exciting! Your opalite necklace is lovely - have fun at the reception!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats my dear! And that necklace looks gorgeous on you :)

N
xx

E and E Bungalow said...

Woohoo! 7 sales in one day! Congrats girlie. What a great thing to wake up to! :) Gorgeous opalite necklace! Can't wait to see the pics from Saturday!

marsha said...

Thanks everyone!!! =)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!

7 Sales!!! That's fantastic!
And all the pretty(And erm... expensive)pieces too!!!!

Good on you! :D

lola said...

Pretty necklace, yes indeed!!! and congratulations on your sales.