Monday 18 June 2007

a completed WIP and ... sushi anyone?

I just completed this order for another lover of turquoise and wood ... I would love to think not only am I spreading the lariat love but also the love for all things turquoisey-brown. :)
Allow me to go completely off tangent now and impress you with my children's culinary skills. They were playing "masak-masak" (that's "cooking" in the Malay language) ... and Josh served me this:

(while Gaby stirred the 'soup', probably miso, in the "kitchen") ... sushi anyone? :D

5 comments:

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

the necklace is GORGEOUS - love the wood/turquoise combination!

on a lighter note, your kids are adorable - love that they made you sushi and soup!

Kampung Girl said...

Waaa.... Makan Ikan musti sedap..yummie!

Your new necklace looks pretty sedap too! :)

lola said...

Hello Marsha, as always your work is very pretty. Please Marsha, could you do something for me? Visit my blog, and click where is a picture which title is SOLIDARIDAD, read it and spread the news among your bloggers and etsymates. Would you ? I believe it is a good idea from this woman and perphaps many people would like to help in this project.
Thanks very much.

lauren. said...

Looooooove that necklace!

Sakura said...

Me me I would like Sushi Marsha ♥ yum yum :D

Annaxx