Thursday 14 June 2007

spreading the lariat love ...

I had a request to customise a lariat for a customer yesterday using only turquoise and a sterling silver teardrop connector and chain ... and this was the result: simple yet elegant ...

Then, another etsyer saw my circular and teardrop lariats, fell in love with them, and requested for 2 slightly different ones: 1 in oxidised silver and another using copper. It's fun to customise orders and the challenge gives me a rush!

Here's my current WIP ... as with any other customised orders, there'll be minor adjustments here and there which will ultimately lead to its fruition. She's yet to confirm which style she prefers so watch this space ...










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so impressed with your schematics! amazing!
xoxo

E and E Bungalow said...

You're so methodical about the process! :) Can't wait to see the end result!

lola said...

It´s very well explained and I´m sure the results will be great!!!