Saturday 21 April 2007

As I wait with bated breath ...

... for my new patchwork pencil case to arrive, I decided to go stationery shopping! As I zoomed in and out of various stationery stores, I found my perfect pieces of stationery (bar the ruler) at Muji ... so simple, so zen, so cool ... and here are my finds for the day:

... a ball point pen, a tubular case of lead refills, an eraser and that SERIOUSLY COOL calculator! Now seriously folks, how fab is that mega slim calculator? It's so compact that it'll fit in my pencil case - no problemo, plus it's solar powered ... an added bonus! I've been so pencil case deprived, that these pieces of stationery really get me so excited! I know, I'm really weird like that. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

o_O ....Geekazoid!

TeeHee..

Lub You!