Tuesday 17 April 2007

a couple of thank you's ... in blues and browns

I need to extend my gratitude and thanks to a couple of wonderful people!

Firstly, to my dear sis, who thought of me and remembered how I love the colour combination of duck egg blue and brown and emailed me this for a new etsy store banner:




The next person I need to thank is a wonderful etsyer and friend, Thao, who used this beautiful floral pattern to create a refreshingly new and oh-so-sweet store banner for me :

And the last, but by no means least, friend I wish to thank is another SuperRockinMama, Jennifer, who customised this desperately needed pencil case for me in super duper record time while her twins napped (I don't even have a pencil case and all my pens and what-nots have found temporary housing in my son's case ... which ultimately means they get dirtied real easily due to all his colour pencils, crayons and marker pens doing their endless jig in that box ... and my missing pencils, oh my missing pencils! Wherever can you be?)

So to these three wonderful people here's a big ~

from me to you ... have a great day ahead!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love duck egg blue and brown too!

:D

N
xx

E and E Bungalow said...

Hey! You're welcome girlie and glad you like the banner! Took some time and many tries, but so glad you like it! Thanks for the shout out in your blog- so sweet to do that!

talk later,
thaoie

Anonymous said...

you are most welcome, marsha! you have a wonderful eye for color and a dear appreciation for patchwork - i adore working with you!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yay! I knew You'd like it!!! :D I was thinking..."This is sooooooooooo you!" when I first saw that wallpaper! Glad you like it and you're very welcome! :)

Who's got good taste???? hahah! But of course all the learnt credit must go to the maestro of good tastes... *AhemYOUAhem*!!! :P