Monday 16 April 2007

new stuff ...

I got up slightly before 6am today and was in a mega up-and-go mood ... so instead of idling around or having a lie-in, I decided to make a couple of necklaces for my store, well just 2 really, but they're new stuff just the same. And here they are:

I'm so into circles now (as you probably know since my charm bracelet of 'coins'), so that's been my main source of inspiration behind the creation of these two pieces. I like the fact that both necklaces can be worn either as a choker or a long necklace ... that's the fab thing about using leather thongs! Plus, pink & brown and beige & brown rock!!!

2 comments:

E and E Bungalow said...

Pretty and fun necklaces! I especially dig your Rounds of Fun necklace! Love the bold and chunky style!

mettle design studio said...

oooh, this is all lookin' very professional! Good on you!