Tuesday 10 April 2007

I'm back!

Hi everyone! I'm back and it's taken me so long just to start blogging again cos' I've been and still am jetlagged ... I've never been jetlagged before and I'm telling you, it ain't nice. I feel almost like the walking dead.

BUT apart from that, I had LOADS ... TONS ... GAZILLIONS of FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vegas and San Frans just took my breath away! We also drove past the Hoover Dam to the Grand Canyon, and it was worth the whole 10 hour drive to and from Vegas! It was like stepping into a picture postcard ... and luck was definitely on my side as it SNOWED at the Grand Canyon! Not just your itsy bitsy, forget-about-it flakey bits of snow, but huge mega-chunky ones were pelting down!!!!!!!! Woo-hoooo!

I did do a little shopping, got myself stuff from Victoria Secrets (pardon me, but I'm living in London, the Vic Secrets deprived capital of the world ... haha), and these pictured below ...


I just HAD to get that CSI t-shirt! Love it! It's so cool in a cheesy way ... =) Got that gorgeous crochet top from Banana Republic and a nice handmade copper bracelet from an Indian Reservation at the Grand Canyon. I also puchased a couple of magnets, which I like to call maggies, to add to my ever increasing collection of magnets from around the world. Here's how my window pane of maggies looks like now:


Ok, I know I promised pics ... let me sieve through my pile of pics and I'll post them shortly. Good stuff everyone, good stuff ...

3 comments:

Kampung Girl said...

Welcome Back Marsha! I see you've been exciersing your shopping muscles...good on yer!
Thank you ALOT for your comment on Family Stories. It really helps. Been getting flak from non-too happy family members.

Anonymous said...

Hurrah!!! Welcome back Marshie :))) Fantastic pics, tried calling earlier but think you're out at the moment - will try calling again this evening!

Nat
xx

lola said...

Hello Marsha, really you got into the Great Canyon? That´s the place I ever would like to go since I was a child, lucky you! Sorry for my english, it´s a bit difficult for me writing in a different language