Friday 27 April 2007

Especially for mummy ...

If you've read my earlier post on my love for charm bracelets, you'd know that my mum and I both share this love for them ... and I mean LURVE!!! =D

So after seeing my most recent creation, i.e., the pearl and crystal charm bracelet, and lurving it just as I knew she would, I made her this at 11.50pm last night when the entire household, bar myself of course, was in lala land ...

My mum preferred coffee coloured Swarovski crystals (cos' it's more matchy-matchy with her wardrobe), as opposed to the aquamarine ones I used for the one in my store. So I used just that and alternated them with light brown crystals and peacock rice freshwater pearls. The result???
S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G !!!

I hope you like this, mee ... it'll look fab on you! ;o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Wheeeeeeee Hoooooooo...another bracelet to add to my collection!

Thank you for being such a sweetheart in putting this creation together so quickly and foregoing your much-needed sleep in the process.

Love,

MuM

Anonymous said...

I like it too! *waves to Marsha's mum*

Nat
x

lola said...

Really charming. I like it.

Anonymous said...

OooOooOOoOOoOooo!!!!

Another nice one!!!!

I'm gonna be seeing mummy in a lot of browns once she gets a hold of that bracelet!!! heheh!!!

mettle design studio said...

not long now and we'll be seeing your work on everyone!! well done!!!