Wednesday 11 April 2007

SUPPLIES!!!

My supply of wooden beads arrived today, and once again, I was not disappointed! These petal- like ones are my current fave now, aren't they just so pretty?

So because I was trying to jolt myself out of my jetlag, I flung myself head-on and in full throttle into jewelry making world this afternoon, albeit rather groggily, forcing myself not to dose off while the little one napped ... and came up with these three pieces. I'm real proud of the teardrop shaped hooped ones, made out of turquoise heishi beads and tiger ebony wooden petal beads, they look fab on and oh so perfect for the summer!

1 comments:

Kampung Girl said...

Oooh...I've loving your combo of choco & blue (in your new etsy banner)....And I'm really still waiting to see what you'll be doing with these yummie looking beads.They are gorgeous!