Monday 7 May 2007

A creation at 1.50a.m. ...

I couldn't sleep and was in the mood to create something ... anything. So after rummaging through all my beads and stuff, I realised that I hadn't actually created something major with my tiger ebony wooden petal beads. These pretty beads got my adrenaline going and soon enough, I came up with this ...


It reminds me of a tribal necklace which is so totally cool ... it'll look great on with a simple white/beige sheer-like blouse or kaftan ... but no matter what, it's definitely a head-turner in my opinion ... deffo!

I'll be listing this baby in my store tomorrow ... but first, I'll need to go catch some z's! Good night everyone! { Or morning ... depending on where you are! =) }

2 comments:

lola said...

Hi, Marsha,really the best time for creating something is midnight, I know. I like your necklace very very much and so the earrings with the czech beads.

Sakura said...

Hey Marsha glad you found the JET team through my blog :D I thought I'd spread the word just in case people missed the forum post on Etsy.

PS Have added you to my blog links list :D
***sakura***