Friday 11 May 2007

I LOVE Fridays!!!


It's that time of the week again and I, like probably all of you, embrace it completely!

School's on half-day every Friday which means the kiddos get to spend more time together ...

... the little one sticks to her bro like glue when he's at home ... so I get more time to enjoy and savour the yumminess of this ...

(if you're wondering about the spider, that was a failed attempt to make me scream in fright) {and by the way, my son and I are going through this major peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich phase at the mo'}

and THIS ... ooooooh yes ...











Helllllooooooooooo Friday! Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fridays Rock!!
Love your blog, and your work is beautiful - I love the excitement you involve in your creations...
Loving the JET involvement too, I have a great vibe with the positive moves the group and the leaders are making already.
Rock on, and have a great weekend!

Beadinky said...

The spider pic and comments had me laughing.

Your kids are the cutest. :D

Sandra Eileen said...

Fridays are great - your beads look too neat - and your kiddos are adorable.

mettle design studio said...

hah! the spider thingy ... hilarious!
Your bead boxes have grown....
Looks like you're enjoying your weekend.
Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Sakura said...

Marsha I just LOVE the fabric of your sofa :P And you little ones are just soooooooooo cute :D And blimey how many beads to you have!!!
***sakura***