Saturday 19 May 2007

her first hair cut!

I decided (with a little push from my mum), to snip off Gaby's uneven hair which had grown pretty long, wild, knotted and out of control. So out came the baby scissors, and snippety snip I went last evening. My heart really ached when I had to cut off so much, especially her cutesy curls! But to my surprise, her hair started to look better, healthier and thicker as the scanty layers came off. My mum shot me a "I told you so!" look and so here's my daughter modelling her new bob-like hairstyle ... ;) I think it looks great and she looks cute, but then again, I'm the mummy so my kids will always look great to me no matter what head of hair they've got on! =)


I decided to keep her baby hair ... I've still got Josh's baby hair with me and their baby nails from their first nail cuts ... they are of such sentimental value, having been on them since birth!

I know, I'm such a sentimental & soppy ol' mum!

5 comments:

lola said...

I keep my daughter´s first teeth, and her firsts gowns, baby linen?
my vocabulary is not very long

Anonymous said...

Awwww! She looks so sweet!!!!

That reminds me of a haircut that I had when I was younger.... It looked EXACTLY like that!!!!

E and E Bungalow said...

awww...your little one is growing up! LOL. she's looks great and did she keep still for you? speaking of which..I need to give little E a trim soon too. oh boy...

Sakura said...

Hi Marsha I have tagged you :D Please check my blog and you'll see how it works hehehe
***sakura***

Sandra Eileen said...

What a cutie pie and she is so luck to have a sentimental mom.