Tuesday 22 May 2007

I woke up to ...

... 3 overnight sales! It's such a great start to the day when you check your email first thing in the morning and discover that you have sold 3 items whilst you were asleep!

I sold off my:

1. Rhodochrosite Chips








2. Filigree Drop Earrings











3. Pretty Dainty Charm Bracelet







AND I completed the 3 customised necklaces ... here they are in all their charm and beauty!!!
So as you can imagine, I was walking on sunshine today ... oh yeah!

5 comments:

lola said...

Congratulations for the selling, really it is a good way for beginning the day! I like very much white millefiore choker. Good job in all!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats Mar :)

(NB: I tried to post comments to your post on the black choker but don't appear to be able to do so?)

N
x

Sandra Eileen said...

congrats. I've yet to experience that morning email, but I bet it reaffirming.

E and E Bungalow said...

Woohoo! congrats girlfriend! they're all super gorgeous! Your custom customer is going to love love love her new necklaces! Man, send some of that good karma my way! LOL

Sakura said...

Fantastic!! congrat on the overnight sales....great feeling :D I love your custom designs they are gorg :)

***Sakura***