Wednesday 2 May 2007

oh my!!! 2 more beauties!

I'm loving my new creations! Ooh-la-la!!!

I made this last night and am so pleased with how it turned out! I really dig that basket weave connector and it just needed the right amount of droplets and dangles to bring out its beauty! I had a minor setback though, suffered a mental block and couldn't, for the life of me, think up a name for it. So I called my MOMMY and asked for her help....=D She came up with:

Thanks mee!!!!!! That was my favourite!

Ahhhh yes, so I got up early today and made full use of the time I had since the little one decided to get up late { must be the meds since she's a little fluey =( } ... and man! I'm loving these earrings too!

They're so sweet, especially with those bicone Czech glass swirl beads in the right mix of lavenders and purples dangling under the hoops!!!

As always, these are available in my etsy store ... me thinks another pair of these wavy hooplas are needed for moi ... ;)

0 comments: