Tuesday 15 May 2007

newbies and uber gorgeous silver!

Haha! I've been pretty productive these last 2 days and I'm extremely proud to present the latest newbies in my store:










I know I'm being real biased here, but aren't they so very pretty? ;)

AND ... my sterling silver beads and findings arrived today ... woo-hoo!!!!!!!! I must admit though, most of the stuff you see there are meant for moi, with a few bits here and there for the store of course ... =) I'm telling you, the feeling you get when your order arrives in the post is just pure delight. Imagine: a child - on X'mas morning ... yup! That's me!!!!!!!! (But I'm sure all you beaders out there know exactly what I mean!) ;)

4 comments:

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Beautiful items! Also, I'm "tagging" you - please see my blog for details.

E and E Bungalow said...

oh, what goodies you got in the mail! :) Pretty new jewelry too! I know you're going to have fun making new stuff!

MyArtInProgress said...

they are very pretty! i can be biased about my stuff as well. :)

Tamara said...

I know what you mean, it is the *best* feeling getting new supplies in the mail!!! Enjoy.